Chocolate milkshake recipe with step by step photos. Let us learn how to make chocolate milkshake recipe with ice cream today with this easy recipe. Rich, creamy and delicious homemade chocolate milkshake with homemade ice cream is the best dessert to keep us cool and fresh during summers. I make chocolate milkshake at home during summers and recipe usually varies every time. There are many ways to make chocolate milkshake and what I am sharing today is cafe style rich, creamy and thick chocolate milkshake recipe with homemade chocolate ice cream. I have used the creamiest chocolate ice cream for making this chocolate milkshake.
To make chocolate milkshake recipe we need boiled and cooled milk, honey, sugar, chocolate ice cream. You can use a dash of vanilla if your ice cream does not contain vanilla. Honey gives a nice flavor and taste so do not miss it. I have used fresh whipped cream as topping. You can even use more ice cream,marshmallows or chocolate sauce as topping for chocolate milkshake. If you do not have ice cream you can blend with some fresh cream, milk and cocoa powder to recreate the creamy chocolate milkshake.
Serve chocolate milkshake thoroughly chilled as snack or dessert.
Here is how to make chocolate milkshake recipe with step by step photos. Also check mango milkshake recipe
Step by step chocolate milkshake recipe
1. Take boiled and chilled milk, chocolate ice cream, honey and sugar in a blender jar.Blend thoroughly.
2. Transfer to a serving cup and top with whipped cream, chocolate strands. Serve chocolate milkshake immediately.
Chocolate milkshake recipe card below:
- 1½ cups boiled and chilled milk
- 3-4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cane sugar
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate strands
- Take boiled and chilled milk, chocolate ice cream, honey and sugar in a blender jar.Blend thoroughly.
- Transfer to a serving cup and top with whipped cream, chocolate strands. Serve chocolate milkshake immediately.
2.You can even vanilla ice cream and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder instead of chocolate ice cream