Fruit punch recipe with step by step photos. Fruit punch is a very delicious and healthy summer drink recipe. Fruit punch is usually a concoction of various fruit juices with club soda or water. Fruit punch is usually served as alternate to alcoholic drinks. Fruit punch recipe can have as many fruit juices as possible. The sweetener used in fruit punch recipe could be sugar or honey or any other sweetener of choice. Fruit punch drink is a very famous one in Indian street shops. Fruit punch recipe is typically made in punch bowl. You can easily make this fruit punch recipe is a mixer. Usually a variety of chilled juices is mixed together in a punch bowl. The mixed juice is served with loads of crushed ice. Here I am sharing fruit punch recipe in the way made it. I prefer to use fresh juice always. There is nothing like serving fresh juice immediately. Here is a healthy and fresh fruit punch recipe for you all.
There cannot be a single fruit punch recipe. I have been making this for years with whatever fruits I have in hand. Initially I used to follow Sanjeev Kapoor’s fruit punch recipe for this summer drink recipe. I have changed the combinations and proportions as per our taste.The fruit punch recipe I am sharing today is the one we like the most. This is the easy fruit punch recipe ever. Use any seasonal fruits available. The thickness of fruit punch is a personal preference. I don’t like to add too much water or soda to my fruit punch recipe. I usually keep the ratio as 3/4 cup juice and 1/4 cup water or soda.
To make fruit punch recipe I have used orange, strawberry, kiwi and apple. Lemon and ginger adds flavor and punch. Addition of mint leaves gives a refreshing taste. You can add ice cubes while serving. You can even top with crushed ice if you like.
Serve fruit punch immediately. If stored for long the taste will change.
Here is how to make fruit punch recipe with step by step photos. If you are looking for more summer drink recipes do check mango mojito, strawberry mojito, muskmelon juice.
Step by step fruit punch recipe.
1. Wash and and peel apples and kiwi. Wash and hull the strawberries. Roughly chop the fruits. Transfer to a blender jar. Puree well along with sugar and peeled ginger.
2. Extract juice from orange and lemons. Mix well the prepared fruit puree.
3. Add soda or water. Serve fruit punch with mint leaves and ice cubes.
Fruit punch recipe card below:
- 3 apples, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 10 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- Water or soda
- Mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Wash and and peel apples and kiwi. Wash and hull the strawberries. Roughly chop the fruits. Transfer to a blender jar. Puree well along with sugar and peeled ginger.
- Extract juice from orange and lemons. Mix well the prepared fruit puree.
- Add soda or water. Serve fruit punch with mint leaves and ice cubes.
2. Add water or soda as per preference3. . You can leave out water or soda too.
3. Add sugar according to the sweetness of fruits.