Mango mojito recipe with step by step photos. Virgin mango mojito recipe is a gem among mango recipes. Mango mojito is a very easy to make perfect summer drinks recipe. With summer at its peak, it is mango season here in India. That calls for more and more mango recipes. Of course there is nothing like sinking your teeth in a fresh ripe mango. Mango recipes such as mango mojito recipe are something not to be missed. Mango mojito recipe really stands out among various mojito recipes. The combination of fresh mango puree, mint leaves and lemon juice is truly addictive. This is the best mango mojito recipe ever. I made a huge batch of this last week and it got over with in no time. We just could not stop with one shot of mango mojito.
You can make mango mojito recipe or any mojito recipe with a muddler and cocoktail shaker. If you do not have a muddler you can easily make mango mojito recipe with just a spoon and blender. Here I am sharing how to make mango mojito recipe with fresh mango puree. Any mojito recipe is a concoction of lemon juice, mint leaves and alcohol of choice. As you all know a virgin mojito recipe does not contain alcohol. soda/ sparkling water is used instead of alcohol. Strawberry mojito recipe, mango mojito recipe, lemon mojito recipe are popular mojito recipes. Use any good quality ripe mangoes to make mango mojito. Good mangoes are must for making best mango mojito recipe. During summer months such simple drink recipes will be a hit at any parties. Mango mojito drink will be a perfect welcome drink in any summer party.
To make mango mojito recipe, you need fresh or canned mango puree. You can even use mango crush, preserve if you should. Good amount of lemon juice and fresh mint leaves are important flavor providers. For filling up you can use club soda or sparkling water. If not making virgin mango mojito, you can add alcohol of choice. I made two batches of mojito, one with soda for everyone and one with water for me. Add lemon juice, sugar and mint leaves in a jar and muddle well. The mint leaves should be bruised and leave out flavor. Then mango puree is added and mixed thoroughly. Divide this mixture equally in serving glasses and add ice cubes. Slowly add water or soda. Yummy and absolutely refreshing mango mojito with fresh mango puree is ready to serve.
Serve mango mojito immediately after making. You can make the mango mixture ready . Just add before serving. You can top with ice cubes while serving. You can even add some minty ice cubes to make the drink more fancy.
here is how to make virgin mango mojito recipe with step by step photos. Do try this to beat the heat.
step by step mango mojito recipe.
1. Roughly chop the mangoes. Transfer to blender jar, add sugar to taste and puree the mangoes.
2. To a jar, add lemon juice, roughly torn mint leaves and ice cubes. Muddle well with a spoon. Let the mint leaves get bruised.
3. Add mango puree and mix very well.
4. Divide the mango puree into 4 equal portions and transfer each portion to a serving glass.
5. Slowly add soda or water to each serving glass.
6. Top with more mint sprigs, lemon wedges and ice cubes. Serve mango mojito immediately.
Mango mojito recipe card below:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mango puree
- 20-25 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice adjust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Ice cubes
- Club soda or sparkling water/water
- Few mint springs
- Roughly chop the mangoes. Transfer to blender jar, add sugar to taste and puree the mangoes.
- To a jar, add lemon juice, roughly torn mint leaves and ice cubes. Muddle well with a spoon. Let the mint leaves get bruised.
- Add mango puree and mi very well.
- Divide the mango puree into 4 equal portions and transfer each portion to a serving glass.
- Slowly add soda/water to each serving glass.
- Top with more mint sprigs, lemon wedges and ice cubes. Serve mango mojito immediately.
2. You can top with crushed ice too