With nutella in hand,I believe it is quite easy to manage fussy kids and adults as well. Creamy and chocolatey this spread has come really a long way 🙂 I too love nutella,though I am trying hard to limit its consumption,I sometimes just give in to the temptation 🙂 Apart from using as a spread on toast,there are tons,literally tons of recipes with nutella and these easy nutella recipes are always a hit with toddlers and kids and this nutella hot chocolate recipe is one such,very easy to make and a great way to make them drink milk,though I would not say it is a healthy drink to feed toddlers or kids regularly,it is definitely a very tasty and cozy drink for winters to treat anyone once in a while. I made this on a nice gloomy evening and it was a sheer pleasure to have this nutella hot chocolate while gazing clouds 🙂 Apart from nutella,I have added bitter sweet chocolate chips,though optional it beautifully balances the flavor and taste,so I recommend using it. So ahead and prepare this easy nutella hot chocolate whenever you crave for something hot and chocolatey and sip in slowly,it takes literally less than 5 minutes to enjoy this yummy drink,serve with some hard biscuits for a hearty snack 🙂
More nutella goodness from the blog:
I have not taken stepwise pictures as the recipe is really simple 🙂
- 2 cups milk boiled
- 3 teaspoons nutella
- 1 teaspoon bitter sweet chocolate chips optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder optional
- Mix nutella and chocolate chips in 1/4 cup milk. Heat over medium flame,keep stirring and make a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining milk and mix well. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from flame.
- Add cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Serve nutella hot chocolate piping hot with some hard biscuits
2, Chocolate chips is optional but really adds to the flavor and taste.
3.Make sure that nutella is in room temperatue.