Strawberry guava smoothie recipe with step by step photos. Today I am sharing a very healthy, easy to make smoothie that you can have for snack or breakfast. I got few requests for guava smoothie recipe and while I was on that, I just added a couple of strawberries I had in the fridge. You can make this as plain guava smoothie recipe too, else add strawberries,banana or raspberries etc.
To make this strawberry guava smoothie recipe, I have added some milk along with yogurt just to balance the taste, you can add just yogurt too. For flavor I have added cardamom powder, even cinnamon or nutmeg will be good.
Serve guava smoothie as a filling snack or breakfast with some assorted nuts. Very filling and healthy!
Here is how to make strawberry guava smoothie recipe, do try this out!
Strawberry guava smoothie with step by step photos.
1. Wash, hull and roughly chop the berries. Wash and chop guava too.
2. Place the chopped fruits in a blending jar.
3. First, puree the fruits well.
4. Add milk, whisked curd, sugar, cardamom powder and blend till frothy.
To make it vegan just use non dairy milk and yogurt. Use sugar or any other sweetener instead of honey.
Strawberry guava smoothie recipe card below:
- 2 medium guavas
- 4-6 strawberries
- 1 cup milk,boiled and chilled
- 1 cup curd/yogurt, chilled
- Sugar/honey to taste
- A dash of cardamom powder
- Wash, hull and roughly chop the berries. Wash and chop guava too.
- Place the chopped fruits in a blending jar.
- First, puree the fruits well.
- Add milk, whisked curd, sugar, cardamom powder and blend till frothy. Serve strawberry guava smoothie immediately.
2. You can serve with ice cubes or crushed ice.
3. You can served with a scoop of vanilla or strawberry ice cream too